Thursday, February 18, 2010

You have been warned.

So. If you haven't noticed, there is an all-new ShoutMix instead of a CBox. I like CBox better than ShoutMix(the controls are easier) but they have better features. Including blocking people.

I have said MANY times before that this is a G-RATED site and that there shall be NO PROFANITY... and that includes OBSCENE things too. You're not stupid. Do G-Rated and Obscenity go together for you?!! No! No way! My teachers look at this! (Art portfolio.) My little seven-year-old brother looks at this. For chrissakes, my MOM & DAD look at this! DO you want YOUR mom and dad to see THAT??! No frickin way!! I get it if you comments are all cool and nice or whatever. But from now on, I see another obscene comment, the ShoutMix is goin' DOWN.

Who really wants to look in your comments and see a comment that says ----- extender and --- toys? That makes me sick. (And why would you want to extend that? Wouldn't it hurt?) Plus the --- Toys chick-or guy-or neuter-or HERMIE (thats a codeword, no one understands that... unless you get it?) totally spammed the box.

You all know I hate Mis Kirsten Stewart aka Bella with a passion. So when it said "Bella is gorgeous" it had to be spam. I mean, did you see a Bella? I only posted like 3 images including her. God, she makes me sick.

So there goes my little rant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com